Florida has complicated laws governing homeowner and condominium associations, and astute legal counsel is required to navigate the complexities of these laws. I advise and represent Florida homeowner and condominium associations on various matters, including, but not limited to:
- Advising associations of their rights and obligations under their governing documents and Florida law
- Collection of delinquent assessments
- Interpretation of governing documents
- Contract review
- Owner – Association disputes
- Recording of claim of liens
In addition, I assist associations with revisions to their governing documents, including the declaration of condominium, declaration of covenants and restrictions, by-laws, articles of incorporation, and rules & regulations.
Proper legal representation is required by condominium and homeowners associations and can make the difference in winning complex issues that can arise at any time. My experience in these areas can give you peace of mind, as we work together to fit your needs. Please call me today at 386.846.1489 to find out how I can help you navigate these critical processes.